How To Play PS5 Games On Android – PS Remote Play
If you want to play PS5 games on your Android, then today we are providing you with all the information about it. Playing PS5 games on Android requires a PS remote. So you will be able to play PS5 games only through the PS remote. All users browse console menus on their Android through this remote play app. You can do this on any of your Android or iPhone.
You can also play it on your TV. With the PS remote, you can enjoy playing PS5 games on your TV’s big screen. Navigate to the console home screen on your phone with the remote. You can disconnect the remote from the TV, connect it to your mobile, and resume the game from where you left off. Another exciting thing is that games can be played live on the PS console. No problem if the Android and console network is not the same. You can enjoy playing the PS5 games with PS remote anywhere with your mobile data.
Connect The DualSense Controller To Your Mobile
First, connect the DualSense controller to play PS5 games on your mobile. Sony is providing touch controls to play games, but this process is not good. So the controller is the right choice. DualShock 4 is also an excellent choice. You will need a controller to play PS5 or PS4 games on the console. There’s also a DualShock 4 controller that you can select and play by Remote play.
You can use DualSense or DualShock 4 on your phone as per the below method:
- Go to your phone’s settings and click on the Bluetooth option.
- Hold down the two buttons, the Playstation and the Create button, to go into a mode on the DualSense controller. Then it will appear on your smartphone screen, and you get ready to use it.
- Now you have to use the DualSense controller to pair on the phone.
- After some time, the DualSense controller will be connected to your phone. Then you can use it.
How To Play PS5 Games On Any Phone?
PS5 games cannot be played on any smartphone. Only with Sony’s Remote Play can you make it possible. With this Remote Play, you can play PS5 games on any of your phones. PS5 games require a stable internet connection to play. It would be better to use a 5G connection for PS5 games because these games will be playing faster with this internet connection.
Quitting Remote Play
1. Touch the phone screen if you want to stop playing the game.
2. You will see three dots on the bottom right side of the screen; click on them.
3. Touch the cog icon.
4. Then click on the disconnect icon.
5. An option will then appear on the screen, letting you know that the connection to the remote has been disconnected.
6. To disconnect the phone from the console, tap on the “check box” next to the “connected console in rest mode” option.
7. Touch on the “OK” option. Now the Remote Play system will be finished on your smartphone screen.
We discussed above the information about how to play PS5 games on Android without ps5. I hope you have got to know all the information from our website. Thank you for visiting our website. If you have any queries, share them with us in the comment section. I will answer your questions.
First, do PS5. Then log in to the account from which you want to get games. Click on your phone settings, then open Remote Play. Tape the enable Remote Play option. Then select Toggle. Then you can put PS5 on or rest mode as you wish.