How To Check Battery Health On Android
If you want to know how to check battery health on android, you have come to the right place because today we will share with you how to check phone battery health. We will show you different methods, like checking the battery through the app or checking the battery health through the settings in the phone etc. We have outlined the best methods of how to check mobile battery condition for you below. So read the short details of these methods, get the knowledge, and try these methods on your phone.
Also Read: How To Remove Background From A Picture On Android
How To Check Battery Health On Samsung
- In Samsung phones, you have to first click on Samsung members to know how to check battery health on samsung.
- Then click on help.
- After clicking on help you will see two options on the samsung screen: Automatic checks and Interactive checks. You have to tap on Interactive checks.
- After that, you will see a lot of options on the screen. You have to select the battery from them.
- After doing all this you will know the health of samsung batteries.
How To Check Battery Health On Android By Code
- The first thing to do is open your Android and go to the dial area.
- In the method of how to battery health check code, you will need to dial the numbers, stars, and hashes. So dial this number ##4636##.
- As soon as you enter this code, a menu will appear on the screen in front of you.
- This coded method will either display the Android battery details or not.
- This is a simple and well used method which has proven to be the best for knowing how to check battery health on android realme information.
How To Check Battery Health Using AccuBattery App
This is a great featured app that shows you all the battery information you want to know. Running this app is not difficult and its control system is very simple. This is an absolutely free app on your Android. This app not only tells how to check battery health on android oppo but also provides a lot more information. So dont delay to download AccuBattery on your Android and get information now. I hope you like this app as much as I do.
How To Check Battery Health On Android Using Settings
- It’s easy to how to check battery health on android vivo through the settings on an Android.
- Go to the phone settings and tap on the battery option there.
- If you don’t see the battery option, look for it or search for it.
- You can find out which apps in your phone are using up your phone battery the most.
- You can also find out how much your phone’s battery has been used in the last 24 hours through settings.
- I hope you understand this method which we have shared with you above.
You will find many ways to check battery health. Check battery health via settings, check by entering code, and check via AccuBattery app. All these ways you can check phones battery health.
Open dial space on your phone and dial the ##4636## code on Android. Now after dialling check your phone battery health.
Yes, dark mode saves your phone battery from 39% to 47%.
Above i have told you the all methods about how to check battery health on android. For keeping your android phone better its necessary to check the battery health of your smartphone. Even this guide will also help you at the time of buying a second hand android phone. Dont forget to appreciate our efforts and encourage us in comment section to get more ideas like this topic.